Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rain, rain, go away...

My ankle and I need the rain to go away and NOT come again another day. Really, what is up with this weather? I feel like I moved to the Pacific Northwest. Geez! I was doing pretty well until today. I guess my ankle just couldn't take it anymore and today was a rough day. My ankle/foot hurt SO bad. I was seriously limping around and moving very slowly all day. I've rested it all evening and have my pain patches on. I didn't think the pain patches were doing much, so I didn't wear them last night. Maybe that was the problem! It will be my little experiment to see how I feel tomorrow after wearing them. I'm hoping nicer weather will help! Now could we just get some of that please??

1 comment:

  1. Hey now, don't be knockin' on our rain out here! Hahaha. Sorry to hear it and your ankle aren't cooperating. Let us know how that experiment goes!

    ReplyDelete