Thursday, November 22, 2012

Update: The Good News

Well I've been missing for a little bit - things have been absolutely crazy in my life. But here's a quick update on my ankle:

At the end of October I started to do more and more things at PT, and it was amazing. I could do it!! I walked directionally on the treadmill, did jumps, and started doing football drills for agility. I was running and grape-vining across the gym. I started jumping not only front to back, side to side, but also diagonally. It was amazing! I felt like everyday at PT I got an amazing workout in. I was on cloud nine! It felt so good to finally be working out again and to be able to do so many types of exercises after over a year of not being able to do any of these things. The only down side was, it was really telling how out of shape I've gotten in these past 19 months of activity restrictions. Oh my goodness - I was dying! But the feeling of now having the option to do some exercise, and some vigorous exercise, was amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment