Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another Knee Update

After trying to rest my knee for some time, it's not really getting better. In fact, it is now worse than ever. Not only can I not exercise without pain, I also cannot even walk up the stairs without pain at this point. My knee makes this awful clicking noise that I feel with every step. It's so bad. So last week I finally did what I had been trying to avoid but knew was coming: I made an appointment with physical therapy to be re-evaluated for my knee pain. Unfortunately Dave could not see me until this Wednesday, March 20th, so I am just waiting until then.

It's really frustrating and overall really sucks. There's no other way I can describe it right now. But hopefully Dave will have some ideas and I can get my hip and knee in alignment and working well again. I'm hoping to be back to real work outs soon. Let's see how it goes!
I'm a sad cloud over my knee again.

No comments:

Post a Comment