Saturday, January 21, 2012

Reconstructed Ankles Don't Like Ice

The snow we got last night into this morning was very icy. When I went out to clear my car off in order to pick up my Mimi, the snow was covered in a sheet of ice. Awesome. So I very carefully cleaned off my car. Until I dropped my ice scraper... into the gutter. (Seriously, this happened to me!) So I had to get down to look for it, saw that it was on leaves and at the top, and made a plan to get it. I inched forward crouching down on the ice and got it! But my ankle was not happy about the angle it had to bend to. I'm always nervous about walking on ice, but I was even more nervous today and walked VERY slowly. The inside of my ankle is still a little sore, and I'm not sure if it's from the bending or from working hard in PT this week. My plan is to rest it tomorrow. And to hope the ice melts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment