Monday, February 27, 2012

First long walk!

Today was my first day of work at my new job! I spent the whole day in orientation. It seemed a little long, but I got lots of good info! It meant a lot of sitting, so my ankle didn't have too much trouble. I noticed it definitely got more swollen as the day went on though. My expensive new orthopedic shoes were really comfy for when I was walking around Arlington for lunch. They better be!! Tomorrow I have more orientation in the morning, and finally go to my office in the afternoon.

When I got home, Snickers and I took our first long walk! I say first because hopefully it will be the first of many. Snickers and I are both out of shape, so it was tough! But my ankle felt pretty good afterwards. It was definitely tougher than walking on the treadmill on an incline at PT for 8 minutes though! Yay for getting in some exercise and not hurting too bad! Let's hope this lasts.

"Thanks for the long walk! I'm tuckered out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment